In Dept of Physiotherapy:
Complete neuro rehabilitation– Post Stroke, Musculoskeletal Disorders
Assessment and Treatment of:
- Back, neck and limb pain
- Sports injuries
- Orthopaedic injuries (including rehabilitation after surgery,)
- Headaches, repetition strain injuries, overuse syndromes
- other work related problems as well as movement related disorders.
- Kinesio Taping
- Custom Orthotics& Bracing
- Manipulation Therapy
- Exercise Therapy
- Soothening Techniques – Muscle Relaxation Programs- Whole Body Relaxation
In department of Occupational therapy:
Occupational Therapy (OT) helps you to improve your fine motor skills, activities of daily living (like eating, dressing, hygiene, toileting and play activities), oral motor skills and adaptive seating needs. This ensures independence in all areas of life. We offer:
- Customized treatment for improving abilities to carry out the ADL(activities of daily living)
- Comprehensive evaluation of home and job environments for recommending necessary adaptation
- Assessments and treatment for performance skills
- Recommendations and training in the use of adaptive equipment
In our department of Speech & audiology:
Our speech pathologist with years of experience in assessment and treatment of various speech and language disorders will help you out in attaining the functional ability of speech and hearing.
- Services for stammering/stuttering correction & dysfluencies, misarticulation (incorrect pronunciation).
- Voice correction following stroke, vocal cord paralysis, puberphonia(female voice for males) etc
- Hearing aid of international makes according to your hearing test(audiology) reports